Would you like to learn more about GROWING FOR YOUR FUTURE?
With over 25 years experience in the industry, our trainers not only have the professional expertise, but the personal, real life experiences, that will educate and inspire you to create a sustainable and environmentally sound life, that you can share with others.
Produce your own organic food, reduce waste and live by the principles of;
“Rethink – Reduce – Reuse – Recycle”
- Would you like to tread more carefully on the planet?
- Do you want to make a difference to future generations?
- Are you interested in reducing waste and toxic landfill?
- Are you inspired to become a custodian of the land instead of pure consumerist?
- Do you see yourself as a Positive Change Agent for the environment?
- Would you like to learn more about living local and buying local?
- Are you looking for new career path, with open opportunities?
Sustainable Education has brought together some of the best educators in the industry to give you an opportunity to train with us through our Sustainable Living Certificate Course. Upon completion you will be fully educated in the ways green living and sustainable practices.
Some of the topic’s we cover in the Sustainable Living Certificate Course are;
- Keeping Backyard Chickens
- Composting and Worm Farming
- No Dig Gardens
- Organic Gardening
- Backyard Permaculture
- Natural Fertilisers and Pest Control
- Vertical Gardens – Recycled Pallets
- Garden Design and Construction
- Pest Identification
- Your Recycled Kitchen Garden
- Small Space Gardening
- Sustainable Eating
- Wicking Beds
- Seed Saving
- Water Wise
- Gourmet Mushroom Growing
- Native Bee Keeping
- Honey Bee Keeping
- Preserving, Pickling and Fermenting
With an ever growing need to make a difference in lives of others, the sharing of knowledge and real life experience, Sustainable Education is to create new and exciting pathways in education and sustainability. Please fill in the registration form below and a member of our team will be in contact directly with you, to answer any questions you may have.FIND OUT MORE